Bebé Sueño

A Colombian adoption story!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Scratch That Last Post (We Think)

Okay, I was looking at our visas again... :)

Ever notice how countries other than the US swap around the day and month? Yea... I think that's what happened.

Long story short - my head is spinning from paperwork and I freaked out. I think it's OK. I'm still going to check with the Colombian consulate tomorrow because it does look a bit funny but I'm guessing it's OK.

Deep breaths... deep breaths...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Hehe. I can only imagine! I would have done the same thing. :) Thinking of you guys!

September 4, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You must have been ready to climb out of your skin! Let's hope you're right and it's a date order thing! :)

September 4, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's right, I hope it's right!!! Hang in there!

September 4, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home