Bebé Sueño

A Colombian adoption story!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Packed and Out the Door!

DSCN0064It's been a crazy few days but we've finally got everything together and we're off to the airport!

We got up really, really, really early today. I think we got a combined 6 hours sleep last night but planes are for sleeping on (I think).

Poor little Abby wanted to go really, really bad :( We're going to miss our three little girls while we're gone!

We'll be posting pictures later today I'm sure.

I can't believe we'll be in Colombia TODAY and we'll see our little Elkin on Monday!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh- how exciting! I'm so glad you guys were able to go today! I can't wait to see more pictures of Elkin!! Enjoy Colombia - it really is an amazing place...

Jennifer

September 20, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger John, Patty, Tiffany & Brian said...

Wow! I am so excited that you will be meeting your son soon! I pray for a safe trip. Your son is too cute!

September 20, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!!
I am looking forward to reading all about your Colombia experience.

Shonda

September 20, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YYYYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!! Can't wait to see pics....

September 20, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home