Bebé Sueño

A Colombian adoption story!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Homecoming on Sunday

Sorry for the late post (I've gotten several nasty emails for the lack of updates!) but it's been really crazy around here. Elkin has had a hard time adjusting... and so have we. But things are starting to look up.

Here's a few shots from Sunday... our arrival at the airport and then the walk in the house:































We'll post some more soon (I know, I know, I promised that last time) but we really will try.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries...we totally understand. Take your time posting....just don't forget the photos!

October 14, 2008 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Take your time! We're still adjusting over here and it's been a few months. Get settled and when you have time give us an update. I'll admit I'm a little nosey when it comes to blog stalking! Glad you all made it home safely!!

October 15, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm glad you are back with your son. He is so cute!

God bless you all :-)

October 15, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home